Intex Hampton Railings
Hampton Extruded Rail System
The Hampton Extruded Rail System is an economical rail solution with performance superior to composite railing. This rail system is available in 6, 8 and 10 foot lengths for level & radius rail runs, and 6 & 8 foot lengths for stairway applications.
Top Rail - Intex - Hampton Series
Bottom Rail - with Aluminum reinforcement
Infill- 1/4" Square Balusters
Height - 36" & 42"
Colors - White
RS- 40350F- M
RS- 40350F- Flat
RS- 40350P - Peaked
RS- 40350P- M
New Options Now Available
• 6′ & 8′ Stair Kits
• Glass Baluster Rail Kits
Cellular PVC Alternative
The Cellular PVC formulation used in the Hampton Extruded Rail System is proven material that has been used in the field for decades. This is combined with aluminum extrusion to provide structural integrity beyond what rigid PVC can offer.
True Hidden Fastener System
The Hampton Extruded Rail System by INTEX Millwork Solutions has a fastener system that is truly hidden. The hardware is completely concealed inside the rail. The fastener system used for Hampton will not rust and stain rail, columns or newel posts as seen in competitive rail products.
- Matte Finish – 100% Extruded Cellular PVC with Aluminum Reinforced Core
- Flat and Peaked 3-1/2″ Rail Widths
- Commercial Code Approved Spans Up To 10 Feet
- Hidden Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 1-1/4″ Square Edge Balusters and Square Edge Posts
- 5″ Standard Newel Cover, 6″, 8″, 10″ and 12″ Optional
- Solid PVC Flat & Pyramid Newel Caps, Injection Molded Cap Optional
- Does Not Require Paint, But Can Be Painted (LRV >55)