Intex Liberty Railings
Liberty Extruded & Routed Rail System
Unique Routed Rail System with Graspable Option
Top Rail - Intex - RS-60350 & RS- 60275
Bottom Rail - with Aluminum reinforcement
Infill- 1/4" Square Balusters
Height - 36" & 42"
Colors - White
“New Pre- Routed…!”
For Fast and Easy Assembly..!!
Cellular PVC Alternative
The Cellular PVC formulation used in the Liberty Extruded Rail System is proven material that has been used in the field for decades. This is combined with aluminum extrusion to provide structural integrity beyond what rigid PVC can offer.
True Hidden Fastener System
The Liberty Extruded Rail System by INTEX Millwork Solutions has a fastener system that is truly hidden. The hardware is completely concealed inside the rail. The fastener system used for Liberty will not rust and stain rail, columns or newel posts as seen in competitive rail products.
- NEW Hollow Baluster option to reduce cost! (available for 6′ and 8′ spans only)
- Matte Finish – 100% Extruded Cellular PVC with Aluminum Reinforced Core
- Pre–routed for Easy Assembly and innovative Racking Stair Section that accomodates 18 to 40 degree Rake Angle.
- Glass blade insert option (for level rail only)
- 3–1/2″ Width and 2–3/4″ Graspable IRC Code R3188.8.131.52 Compliant
- Hidden Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 1–1/4″ Square Edge Balusters and Square Edge Posts
- 5" Standard Newel Cover; 6″, 8″, 10″ and 12" Optional
- Injected Molded Cap and Trim Rings Available, Solid PVC Cap Optional
- Spans up to 10′ IBC Level Application
- Spans up to 10′ IRC Stair Application
- Does Not Require Painted (LRV>55)